PrepaenlineaSEP/ e-ducacion: M7S3 Actividad Integradora: Tell me about him / her

jueves, 15 de marzo de 2018

M7S3 Actividad Integradora: Tell me about him / her

Actividad integradora: Tell me about him / her
Alumno: Elber González López
Facilitadora: Joana Patricia Bobadilla Arroyo
Grupo: M07C4G7-666
Modulo 7 semana 3


When a bee spoils my family vacation
Long time ago, to be precise in my puberty, look forward to the summer holidays, as our parents had promised a great trip to the beach.
It was in this way that as of New Year my parents began to save money in order to go on a flight to Cancun, but this time we would go to each and every member of our family, my three brothers, my sister, two Cousins, my aunt and uncle, my grandfather and even a couple of good neighbors.

Why all the hubbub?
This because my sister would turn fifteen years and not celebrate with a party, decided to take her to the beach to enjoy a well deserved vacation, which my father assured him would not forget.
Upon arriving at the hotel and resting the first day, we realized how magnificent it would be to spend all the 10 days that contemplated our agenda in this place of dreams.

What happened then?
The morning after our arrival, my sister and my mother decided to have lunch at the pool, after having done a little exercise, for my sister's bad luck who chose hot cakes and fruit salad with maple syrup, which a delight of sweetness that, without asking for it, attracted a swarm of bees that lived somewhere near the garden and left before such a delicacy, in a brief moment the sting of one of them pointed on the ear of my sister, who received the tremendous and painful picket, that made that we had to cancel all activity once she was found to be allergic to bee venom.
All this made my parents have to intern my sister in the clinic and in this way spent the money in their recovery and cancel the much desired and magical vacation.    

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario